Butterfly Paediatric Therapy Inc. is looking for a part-time or full-time Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists. This is an Independent Contract position starting July 3, 2012 to support a pre-existing full-time caseload. Butterfly is a growing private paediatric clinic looking for qualified therapists to join our team. We offer a supportive environment and a competitive compensation package.
- · Successful completion of a University Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- · Current registration as a Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- · Minimum two (2) years experience working with young children with special needs (birth to school age)
- · Knowledge of standardized outcome measures including the Gross Motor Function Measure, Alberta Infant Motor Scale, and the Peabody.
- · Experience and training in neuro-developmental treatment (NDT), Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) or other manual therapy techniques, functional exercise programs and gait training.
- · Satisfactory Criminal Reference Check.
- · Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, communication, self-management skills and initiative.
- · Ability to work outside regular business hours.
Butterfly is an organization that is passionate about its children, their families and their communities. Butterfly strives to become a centre of excellence combining clinical care, research and continuing education. Butterfly ascribes to best practice philosophies including the promotion of parent-child interactions and a supportive environment for families. Please go to www.butterflytherapy.com to learn more about us.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com by March 30, 2012.