- special needs
- delayed developmental milestones
- orthopaedic issues/sports injuries
- feeding difficulties
- challenges with fine motor skills (grasp, eye-hand coordination, printing/writing)
- challenges with school performance (following routines, organization skills, attention/behaviour)
- challenges with toileting
- communication/language related challenges
…in a motivating kid-friendly environment.
Parents, physicians, and community professionals can all refer to Butterfly.
- Butterfly Equipment Exchange – less than a month away!
Have you had every good intention of posting equipment to donate when your kiddo has outgrown it, but a busy schedule gets in the way? Are you hesitant to get used equipment when you aren’t certain if it will fit?
BUTTERFLY is here to help!!!
We have already received walkers, superstands, strollers and travel restraints! Want to donate? Send us an email and let us know!!
On Wednesday, May 14th from 5:30 to 7:30 at Butterfly, 2601 Matheson Blvd East, Unit 29 in Mississauga, Ontario, our Butterfly therapists will be available with any donated equipment, and can assist in determining a
- Save the Date: BBQ in the Park Sunday June 8, 2014!
Last year was a great hit and we are ready to do it again…MARK IT IN YOUR CALENDAR!Who: Butterfly Families What: BBQ in the park When: Sunday, June 8, 2014 Where: Centennial Park, Picnic Area 8 Why: To enjoy a beautiful day together! Time: 11:00am-2:00pm Come join us for hamburgers, veggie burgers, hotdogs and snacks!! (Just make sure you bring your lawn chair, toys and sunscreen)
Please let us know you are coming (905) 206 0300 or
- Run, Walk, Wheel & RollThis is such a great event because it is designed to include our children of all abilities in a fun, athletic and meaningful environment. Also, our kids get to play an active role in raising money for research and programs through THREE TO BE, by building their own website, and of course have fun while they are doing it! It is pretty incredible!On May 4th, 2014 my children, Taylor, Cole & Brody will be participating in “Run, Walk, Wheel & Roll” in support of THREE TO BE! Run, Walk Wheel &
- Light It Up BLUE!
Light It Up Blue is a unique global initiative that kicks-off Autism Awareness Month and helps
raise awareness about autism. In honor of this historic day, many
iconic landmarks, hotels, sporting venues, concert halls, museums,
bridges and retail stores are among the thousands of buildings lit blue
to raise autism awareness.
The CN Tower is an awe-inspiring architectural and engineering wonder of
the world that is a symbol of pride for Toronto residents, Ontario
residents and all Canadians. The Tower’s new lighting system is designed
to architecturally enhance the CN Tower structure from bottom to
- OT/PT Job Posting
Butterfly Paediatric Therapy Inc is looking to hire a part time Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist. Applicants should have a minimum of three years experience in paediatrics, be passionate and empathetic, in good standing with the college, and demonstrate keen interest in continuing education. The positions are part time independent contract with flexibility of hours, although some opportunities for evenings and weekends are preferred. Please email us your resume at [email protected].