- special needs
- delayed developmental milestones
- orthopaedic issues/sports injuries
- feeding difficulties
- challenges with fine motor skills (grasp, eye-hand coordination, printing/writing)
- challenges with school performance (following routines, organization skills, attention/behaviour)
- challenges with toileting
- communication/language related challenges
…in a motivating kid-friendly environment.
Parents, physicians, and community professionals can all refer to Butterfly.
Hello! We are sad to say goodbye to Andrea, our faithful Office Manager who is leaving to explore new horizons with a teaching position in China. We wish her all the best!
As a result, we are looking for a part time Office Manager. If you know anyone who you think will be a good fit for Butterfly, please pass on our email address to them, and we can supply more details about the position. [email protected]
The Staff at Butterfly
- Thank You for YOUR Support
- Happy Physiotherapy Month!!
- Happy National Physiotherapy Month!!
- FREE Equipment Exchange on May 14 from 5-7
On WEDNESDAY, MAY 14 from 5-7pm, Butterfly Paediatric Therapy is excited to host our first Equipment Exchange! The purpose of this event is to minimize some of the guess work when considering used equipment. Some families are finding it tough to remember to take pictures and post them, others are hesitant to drive to strangers houses especially when they are unsure of fit and function. Hopefully here, families can try different options as well as clear out their basements!!
We are finding that we have had many families’ who have expressed an interest, but we are uncertain