- special needs
- delayed developmental milestones
- orthopaedic issues/sports injuries
- feeding difficulties
- challenges with fine motor skills (grasp, eye-hand coordination, printing/writing)
- challenges with school performance (following routines, organization skills, attention/behaviour)
- challenges with toileting
- communication/language related challenges
…in a motivating kid-friendly environment.
Parents, physicians, and community professionals can all refer to Butterfly.
- Madison Tevlin’s rendition of “All of Me.”
A Canadian teenager with Down’s Syndrome has become a hit on YouTube after recording a cover version of a John Legend song.
- NEWSFLASH: 14% of cerebral palsy cases are likely caused by a genetic mutation
The Australian Collaborative Cerebral Palsy Research Group, based at the University of Adelaide’s Robinson Research Institute, has found that at least 14% of cerebral palsy cases are likely caused by a genetic mutation.
- Thank You for YOUR Support
- Happy Physiotherapy Month!!
- Happy National Physiotherapy Month!!