- special needs
- delayed developmental milestones
- orthopaedic issues/sports injuries
- concussion/post-concussion syndrome
- feeding difficulties
- challenges with fine motor skills (grasp, eye-hand coordination, printing/writing)
- challenges with school performance (following routines, organization skills, attention/behaviour)
- challenges with toileting or pelvic floor weakness
- communication/language related challenges
…in a motivating kid-friendly environment.
Parents, physicians, and community professionals can all refer to Butterfly.
- Keep Kids Moving!
Today our physiotherapists attended KEEP KIDS MOVING — by the Hospital for Sick Children Department of Rehabilitation. We listened to presentations on up to date research regarding obstetrical brachial plexus injuries, chronic pain, torticollis/
plagiocephaly, clubfoot and other congenital foot deformities, idiopathic toe walking, arthrogryposis, hip dysplagia, scoliosis and limb reconstruction. What a day!