- special needs
- delayed developmental milestones
- orthopaedic issues/sports injuries
- feeding difficulties
- challenges with fine motor skills (grasp, eye-hand coordination, printing/writing)
- challenges with school performance (following routines, organization skills, attention/behaviour)
- challenges with toileting
- communication/language related challenges
…in a motivating kid-friendly environment.
Parents, physicians, and community professionals can all refer to Butterfly.
- Run, Walk, Wheel and Roll for THREE TO BE
Run, Walk, Wheel and Roll for THREE TO BE is an event in support of children with neurological disorders. In years past, this event has taken place as part of the Toronto Marathon. We are excited to announce that this year it has evolved to become a day not only for running, walking, wheeling and rolling but also for celebrating with families and the community. Money raised from this event supports cutting edge research and therapy-development for children with brain disorders, as well as critical supports and resources for the families we serve through the PAL program at THREE
- Parapan Am Tickets
- Butterfly Celebrates World Down Syndrome Day.
- Butterfly is Hiring!
Butterfly Paediatric Therapy is looking for a reliable, self-sufficient, part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team! Our Admin Assistant is responsible for answering calls, booking appointments, meeting and greeting clients, filing/faxing, photocopying and entering data. Ideal applicants are familiar with QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, possess excellent written/oral skills and are comfortable working in a paediatric environment. The Admin Assistant may also be required to assist with Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists upon request. This permanent, part-time (20-30 hours/week) position begins immediately and offers $15/17 an hour depending on experience. Please submit your resume to [email protected]