- special needs
- delayed developmental milestones
- orthopaedic issues/sports injuries
- feeding difficulties
- challenges with fine motor skills (grasp, eye-hand coordination, printing/writing)
- challenges with school performance (following routines, organization skills, attention/behaviour)
- challenges with toileting
- communication/language related challenges
…in a motivating kid-friendly environment.
Parents, physicians, and community professionals can all refer to Butterfly.
- Thank You for YOUR Support
- Happy Physiotherapy Month!!
- Happy National Physiotherapy Month!!
- FREE Equipment Exchange on May 14 from 5-7
On WEDNESDAY, MAY 14 from 5-7pm, Butterfly Paediatric Therapy is excited to host our first Equipment Exchange! The purpose of this event is to minimize some of the guess work when considering used equipment. Some families are finding it tough to remember to take pictures and post them, others are hesitant to drive to strangers houses especially when they are unsure of fit and function. Hopefully here, families can try different options as well as clear out their basements!!
We are finding that we have had many families’ who have expressed an interest, but we are uncertain
- Butterfly Equipment Exchange – less than a month away!
Have you had every good intention of posting equipment to donate when your kiddo has outgrown it, but a busy schedule gets in the way? Are you hesitant to get used equipment when you aren’t certain if it will fit?
BUTTERFLY is here to help!!!
We have already received walkers, superstands, strollers and travel restraints! Want to donate? Send us an email and let us know!!
On Wednesday, May 14th from 5:30 to 7:30 at Butterfly, 2601 Matheson Blvd East, Unit 29 in Mississauga, Ontario, our Butterfly therapists will be available with any donated equipment, and can assist in determining a